2/22/11

The last Supper!

Hey Dolls, hope everyone had a productive Tuesday! Mine was very relaxing, didn't do much! Anyways these pics are long overdue, I've been in lazy mode lately and procrastinated quite a bit before posting them! These pictures were taken on the last weekend of my birthday, Sunday the actual day of my b day! I went to my hubby's nieces b day, who shares the same birth date as mine so we were the stars for the day!
 Birthday girls Ty and J

<3 her tutu so cute!
 what was left of the piƱata


After the b day party, My sisters took me out for dinner and drinks! I enjoyed my birthday very much and the ones that I spent it with!



 Just felt like flashing.... lol


I've had this sequin jacket in my closet for a while now and never got to wear it out as yet! So what day other than my b day to add a little glitz and glamour to my outfit! I love the fit and











W.I.W

h&m; sequin jacket, skirt
AA; mesh bodysuit
Bcbg; clutch (b day gift)
Nine West; heels
Michael Kors; Watch (d day gift)
Aritzia; lace bra

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm mad I never picked up that sequined jacket! It looks great on you!
    And those drinks look sooo good :)

    ~Dobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures :=)
    u are looking very sexy!!
    nice jacket.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is amazing. thanks for your comments on my blog. visit again soon!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete