10/4/10

IM A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLD!

So when i seen these pics i nearly dropped off my chair, giving me a 5 minute heartattack lol... but anyways as i was saying these pics are just too dope!  I decided to have some fun and named them as to who i thought they looked like!   Check e'm out! 

Naomi Campbell imposter Barbie

Keri Hilson Barbie

Kim (from Atlantas house wives) Barbie

? barbie
Tila Tequila barbie & Mel B
Fantasia Barbie

Angela Lola Luv Barbie
Alex Wek Imposter Barbie

Angela Lola Luv & Megan good Barbie


Bwahahaaaa Nicki Minaj & Kim Kardashian Barbie

Source:HighSnobette




4 comments:

  1. I don't like Barbie's at all but these are really cool. Helped me figure out how I needed to reconstruct my sister's pants. Thanks a milli!!!!!

    http://coymisconception.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl!! Great names, totally agree with most of them...thought 'nicki' looked more like Rihanna though.. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete