5/21/10

HAUS OF GAGA!

Hello luvlies, hope every one is enjoying their day. I will be on a Walmart hunt for my chambray! Hope luck is on my side.....anyways yesterday was such a productive day! (or not!) lol i took the day off work well just half a day to go to a shoe sample sale, I had to go, it was the last sale before the summer, a girl's gotta stock up :) Although i only left with two pairs i was in there forever! There were so many delicious looking shoes. Sam Eldman had some awesome shoes but of course the small feet gals got to rejoice over them. ( All the Sam Eldman shoes were in size 6 i am a 7 or 7.5) I will put up pics in another post! But moving on.... so after the shoe sale, i decided to take some pics. its been a while since I've uploaded an outfit post! My shirt worn in this post is actually a new purchase from Zara! I'm a big fan of gaga and I loved the graphics on the shirt! so here we go enjoy!
WARNING: PIC OVERLOAD!



SCENERY PICS












DIE HARD FAN!
f21 bracelet, Ardene rings, diy diamond studded bag


















Zara tee, American Eagle shorts, h&m sandals diy bag












2 comments:

  1. adding blonde streaks in my short hair JUST like urs...gonna add more colour too

    *fingers crossed*


    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it girlie.....i thinki wanna add red to mine,, i'm getting frustratingly bored now with mine....

    ReplyDelete